sobota, 21 maja 2011

so much more than everything

yes, it's going to be another note of the old person, who wants to turn back the time. not even because i want to live through everything again, cos i don't. i wish i could feel some things as much as i did in the past.

always knew i'm gonna use this sentence somewhere. and it's the right time and the right place.
feeling homesick for a place that doesn't exist.
it's like the motto of my generation. everybody longs for something but nobody knows for what exactly.

all these songs remind me of times when i was surrounded more by my own imagination, than facts that were really happening. but hey, what can you do, when you totally love your inner world and the outer one makes jokes of you most of the time? or you just feel that you don't fit. simple as that.
it's not bad. it's good for you, because you can be whoever you want to be, you can do whatever you like to do. I've gone through lots my other personalities, i've created myself many times.

but the core is always the same.

one part of it is a friend of mine. i will write about her some other time, because it's a long long long and boring story. nothing happened, we still like each other, still write emails, call sometimes. don't really meet these days. and that's something that's driving me mad. she was acually the only one who ALWAYS believed in me, who was always more supportive than any other person in the world, she wanted me to conquer the world and stay honest with myself and she was the the one who told me that every decision i make in my life will be good for me and she will always stand by my side. she was the one who practically saved my life. who slapped me in the face when i wanted to make a change that would really harm my life.

so.
her birthay is coming this week.
let me celebrate it by few songs.
songs of longing and/or songs of those times. some breake me into thousands of little pieces.









and the biggest killers:



Brak komentarzy: